For over a century, we are together fighting a war against sarcomas. Despite all our efforts and recent insights into the molecular landscape of these tumours we are still unable to cure the majority of our patients. The meeting will therefore focus on new multidisciplinary treatment approaches.
The updated programme is available now and offers an exciting mix of interactive battles, multidisciplinary keynote lectures, flash presentations and difficult case discussions.
Due to the latest COVID 19 lock-down regulations in Austria, we are unfortunately no longer able to welcome you live on-site in Graz. We are still very confident to set-up a purely virtual congress now!
Therefore we would like to ask you to send us a video of your presentation, which willl then be streamed to all registered participants during the congress.
Here some information, that might be helpful for your recording:
- Please record your presentation e.g., by using the PowerPoint recording function, Zoom or the freeware OBS studio (showing you and your PowerPoint presentation).
- To play the video smoothly, it should be rendered at 720p (1280x720) saved as *.mp4 file and not exceed 2Mbps.
- Your presentation should be no longer than mentioned in the program.
- Name your file according to following criteria:
Paper number_Firstname_Lastname_Title of your presentation.mp4 (Your Paper number is mentioned below)
- Upload your video to our file sharing platform:
- For organisational reasons, we kindly ask you to complete your upload as soon as possible, but by latest Friday, 26th November 2021.
Poster presentation have to be submitted as E-Poster. You need a PDF version of your poster, follow your actrabst login link and upload your poster(s).
We just kindly ask you to fulfil following criteria for your E-Poster(s):
* PDF Format
* Alignement: Portrait or Landscape format (landscape may be preferred to be better readable on a monitor)
* Max. file size: 3 MB (3.000 KB)
For organisational reasons, we kindly ask you to complete your upload as soon as possible, but by latest Friday, 26th November 2021.
EMSOS 2021 33rd Annual Meeting
- Limb sparing surgery vs. amputation
- Liquid biopsy
- New guidelines and EMSOS studies on sarcoma
- Proton & carbon ion treatments for sarcoma
- Treatment of infected megaprostheses
- What’s new in the systemic treatment of soft tissue sarcomas?
- Oligometastases: should they be treated differently?
- Statistics and sarcomas: how can modern statistics be useful?
- Difficult case discussion
- Sarcoma research: new mouse models, in vitro 3D sarcoma models
- Personalized medicine for sarcoma?
- The role of pathology in the era of next generation sequencing
- Update in the treatment of abdominal sarcomas
Treatment of metastatic disease
21st EMSOS Nurse and Allied Professions Group Meeting
- Nursing aspects of bone and soft tissue tumours (wound management, shared decision making, rehabilitation, palliative care)